Travel assistant Kalmar
goTO Nordics is specialist tour operator with headquarters in Kalmar and a salesoffice in Skellefteå. We charter our own aircraft to bring people on customised trips, to unique destinations all over Europe. We currently operate from 6 airports in Sweden. Due to the continued growth of the company, we are seeking a new member of staff to join our small, yet dedicated team. This vacancy is for our office at Kalmar Airport and is a part time work (50%).
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual who can work well as part of a team, but can also show initiative when required to work alone. Our preference is for someone who has some book keeping and accounting knowledge or experience. Previous industry experience is not essential. The primary function for the successful candidate will be related to book keeping and other related financial tasks, however, they will also be involved in a variety of tasks and must be adaptable, for example:
- Book keeping & financial management: preparing tax returns, organising/managing receipts and invoices, liaising with the goTO team and external accountants/book keepers
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails from customers
- Assisting with planning and logistics for goTO trips
- Travelling on goTO trips to assist customers
- Fluent written and spoken Swedish and English, other European languages a definite advantage
- Experience with book keeping and basic accounting
- Highly proficient with all MS office programmes
- Strong communication skills, with particular emphasis on telephone etiquette
- Travel will be required so working hours will have to be flexible
Other skills that would be an advantage are good inter-personal and organisational skills.
Your CV and a cover letter, both in English, must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than Friday 14th February, 2020.
Candidates who make it passed the shortlist stage, will be called for an interview which will take place on 28th February at Kalmar Airport.